Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Breathe...

I just wanted to quickly let everyone know how elated I am right now. I am done with that evil Theology class! (I know. Calling a Theology class "evil" could be considered blasphemy. Sorry!) What this means is that I have more free time. True, I am in Managerial Finance at the moment, but somehow it seems less demanding. There is a lot less reading involved, which for once makes me happy. I now feel less like I am being pulled in a dozen different directions at once. A less stressed-out Lisa is a happy Lisa. I can finally take a breath.

What does this mean for you? Well, now I get to catch up on reading your blogs and your books, and I can finish that short story that's been bouncing around in my head for the last six weeks. I also have the opportunity to blog more; I believe this is good, and I hope you do, too! The best thing is that I actually might have time to work on my WIP!! Yeah, it blows my mind! My novel has been screaming out my name. Vampires get cranky when they're neglected. Trust me.

So, I'm back. I didn't mean to ignore you.

2 comments:

DiAnne's Place said...

Great news~ :)

Sharon Ricklin said...

Yay! Time to write is the best~
:)