Tuesday, March 29, 2011

All Apologies

I recently learned a few things about myself and my blogging abilities (or lack thereof). Apparently, people think my posts are too long, too boring, and not worth their time to read. That's good to know. I am open to feedback. However, I'm a writer. How else does one express their thoughts and feelings without being descriptive? Isn't that kind of how it works?

I appreciate the few people who have humored me and occasionally read this blog. I try to amuse you and share my thoughts and experiences. I guess I'm not as interesting as I thought I was. My apologies for being too wordy and boring you to death. I'll try harder next time. Maybe there will even be pictures. Woo!! When I have another spare moment, I will do some selective editing so that my existing posts are (hopefully) no longer snooze-fests.

Want to read a good blog? http://color-me-read.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Sharon Ricklin said...

Lisa! Ignore the complainers! You are busy with school and work and writing...
Blog less often, like once a week...I've read that "slow blogging" is every bit as effective anyway.
If I tried to blog more often, I'd be afraid of having nothing to say!
I've enjoyed reading your blogs and look forward to your new ones.
Hang in there kiddo! You'll be fine.
Hugs
Sharon :)
and thanks for the advertising! hehe